At Smart Technologies, our team of specialists provides smart, customised IT solutions to a range of clients across multiple economic sectors, backed by world-class branded technologies and solutions suites. We are currently seeking a motivated Accounts Clerk to join our team. As an Accounts Clerk, you will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in the Finance department.
- Records maintains and updates data as required;
- Issues invoices on a timely basis;
- Posts supplier invoices and carries out statements reconciliation;
- Assists in credit control
- Issues delivery notes and purchase orders as instructed and ensures that same are signed and appropriately recorded;
- Meets, greets and attends to the physical, phone and e-mail clientele of the company;
- Maintains the physical / electronic filing system;
- Provides general clerical support to other departments / employees;
Qualifications and experience:
- A’ Level qualification in Accounts;
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role;
- Competency in the use of MS Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Organisational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a team.