Smart Technologies is a leading provider of infrastructure, managed IT services and software solutions. We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our Software Services team as a Lead Oracle NetSuite Developer. If you are passionate about software development and have experience in developing on NetSuite, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow with us.
In this role, you shall join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will collaborate closely with other developers, project managers, system architects and NetSuite implementers to develop software solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or software related field.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential for effective communication with clients and the team.
- More than 3 years’ experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM and Suite Commerce and NetSuite technology infrastructure
- More than 3 years’ experience with SuiteScript 2.0, Suite Flow and Suite Cloud framework
- More than 3 years’ experience with NetSuite ERP, Financials and/or NetSuite OneWorld
- Understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- Experience of full software delivery lifecycle including capturing business requirements, developing solutions, user testing and training, post go-live support and optimisation.
- Must be a creative thinker, with the ability to proactively identify areas for potential improvement (process and functionality).
- Have the ability lead initiatives and solution enhancements.
With confidence and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to translate business/operational requirements into effective and efficient systems solutions.
- Experience to manage conflicting priorities/complex workload.
- Must be a strong team player, able to work independently or collaboratively.
- Have strong time-management skills.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement within the company.
How to apply
If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey and become a valued member of our passionate team, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in the role and your relevant skills and experience.