Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi enables IT departments to provision, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot an enterprise-grade Wi-Fi network with intuitive simplicity via a single web dashboard or mobile app. In this blog post, we’ll list the top 5 reasons to adopt Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi:
1. Cost savings: Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi is based on a ‘pay as you grow’ model. In real-world terms, this means capacity can be added as required – and customers are not forced to purchase and maintain a physical or virtual appliance.
2. Security: Contrary to popular belief, the cloud is a secure choice. Data in transit and at-rest is encrypted with state-of-the-art security. All security patches are applied to the hardware used in cloud and systems – and are carefully monitored around the clock.
3. Speed: Projects can be completed at an accelerated rate in the cloud. Wi-Fi can be activated and quickly deployed as there are no hardware appliances to configure.
4. Up-to-date software and no manual upgrades: New features are automatically delivered to the customer account. This means customer IT teams do not have to plan or expend time and resources performing complex upgrade procedures.
5. High Availability (HA), Disaster Recovery (DR) and 24/7 support: Customers don’t have to plan or purchase additional equipment and licensing for HA and DR.
For more information about how Ruckus Cloud Wifi can improve your company’s business communications, CONTACT our expert Manuel Aquilina at firstname.lastname@example.org